We require a high performing, proactive and experienced bid manager who can meet and exceed revenue targets across tenders in both the public and private sector.
The role requires a person who can maximise RPS’s unique potential and is comfortable operating in dynamic environments. You will be responsible for helping create and execute the bid management strategy for RPS, with the expectation that you have a proven track record in delivering successful bids and tenders, can take lessons learnt from the bids and continuously improve the bid process across all opportunities.
The role has a large potential to expand and develop as new clients are won, with the role playing a pivotal role in RPS’ ambitious growth plans over the coming years.
- You will write tenders for clients operating across all industries and sectors
- You will work in partnership with our business development team throughout the proposal process, project managing different stakeholders to ensure we get the information we need, when we need it
- You will regularly review and update our library of information to support our proposals
- You will collate information from across our business, engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- You will support different stages of the tender process, including PQQs, RFIs, ITTs, RFPs
- You will support our approach to continuous improvement and identify better ways of working by conducting reviews with both internal and external stakeholders
- You will create engaging graphics and presentations that support our sales messages
- You will support the wider bid team in sourcing information and creating winning responses
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an indication of the work that must be undertaken