Are you a Business Development Manager with an appetite for working with an expanding/growing Professional Services company?
Reed Professional Services are a leading provider of Project Consultancy and Technology Services and we are looking for an experienced and versatile Business Development Manager who can meet and exceed revenue growth targets across new and existing accounts, with the goal of increasing our customer acquisition success.
At Reed Professional Services we develop partnerships with our clients to provide clear solutions, drawing on our expertise and knowledge to provide services that our partners rely on. You will play a fundamental role in developing, planning, implementing and delivering sales and marketing activities in order to meet the company targets for future growth.
- Support tender processes and responses for existing Government frameworks and ensure RPS is aligned to and secures access to future frameworks.
- Work closely with Delivery teams, for input into new client BD and framework tenders.
- Work closely with Delivery teams to execute smooth transitions for new accounts, fostering key relationships, and delivering an account based sales strategy across new and existing accounts.
- Lead on new business development including promoting corporate image and reputation and acting as an ambassador and role model for our business
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven expertise and a track record in delivering sustainable, profitable business development in a professional services environment is essential
- Experienced in public sector and private sector sales
- Specific sector expertise with a clear success rate within either Media, Central Government, Financial Services or IT
- Demonstrable Entrepreneurial approach to solution selling
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent, proven sales and negotiation skills
What do we offer?
As well as a competitive salary plus OTE/Bonus, RPS offer a variety of company benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, dynamic working, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas, childcare vouchers and many, many more!
The successful candidate will be based in our office in Covent Garden / remote (pending government guidelines around Covid).
If you are interested in being part of an organisation where innovation and creative thinking are encouraged, with fantastic opportunities to drive your career forward, apply today!