Are you a high-performing, proactive and experienced Client Solutions Director?
Do you have a comprehensive understanding of developing and executing business development in the public and private sectors?
Reed Professional Services (RPS’) are currently looking for a Client Solutions Director to join the team…
Reed is the most recognised recruitment brand in the UK, with a rich history and reputation for improving lives through work, for over 60 years. Delivering recruitment solutions with many household brands throughout the UK and globally, we find new jobs and careers for people from many different backgrounds across multiple business sectors. As trailblazers in our field, our business has depth, and the types of recruiters and the opportunities available across Reed, vary enormously.
We look for people who want an inclusive and collaborative environment, who strive for performance and celebrate team success, in a challenging and rewarding career.
– Maximise RPS’ unique sales potential with a focus on public / central government
– Expand into the private sector and operate in dynamic environments
– Create and execute the sales strategy for RPS
– Fundamental role in developing, planning, implementing and delivering sales activities to meet company targets for future growth
– Networking with clients
Why you should join RPS:
– Huge potential to expand the team and develop as new clients are won
– Play a pivotal role in RPS’ ambitious growth plans
– Trusting and hands-off management style
– Working on £1million contracts
– Leading the sales function and making it your own
Desirable attributes and experience:
– Proven in professional services/consultancy
– Specific sector expertise with a clear success rate in public-sector sales
– Knowledge of public sector bid frameworks and tendering process
– An understanding of best practice delivery methodologies such as Agile, PRINCE2, and ITIL.
– Demonstrable experienced and entrepreneurial approach to solution selling
– Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
– Excellent, proven sales, negotiation, and closing skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fluid and agile consultancy who have ambitious revenue growth plans. Do you want to come along on the journey? Apply today.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Generous bonus schemes that reward you every 4 weeks for improving lives through work
- Retail savings through Reward Hub, save £100s a year
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Impact awards – quarterly director-nominated recognition scheme and annual holidays of a lifetime
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Access to life assurance to the value of four times your base salary
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- Our dedicated wellbeing centre and health and wellbeing calendar, including everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- An annual opportunity to join our shadow board
Trailblazers in our field…
- Our work benefits society – recognised in Management Today for our “impressive” Covid-19 contribution
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We care about the environment – Reed was the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral