Cyber Security Architect – inside IR35
Role has a base location in Sheffield, however, is currently remotely based with occasional travel to site (expected to continue due to decrease in office space).
Retail, Supply Chain, Logistics & Distribution
Our FTSE 100 retail & logistics client is one of the UK’s most recognisable brands with operations stretching across Europe and USA. They are currently transforming their Cyber Security function and are looking for experienced Cyber professionals to provide subject-matter expertise and leadership to the delivery of projects in support of the overall Cyber security strategy.
The Architecture function is spread across a number of different functions, and we are looking to add expertise across the below areas, so are open to consultants with backgrounds in one, or more of the following;
- Cloud Security
- DevOps Security
- Enterprise Security
The below cover a number of responsibilities sitting within the above areas;
- Lead the integration of security considerations into software development and adoption into its infrastructure and platform.
- Supporting and contributing to the development and deployment of strategic security architecture blueprints and technical security standards.
- Delivering Multi-cloud cross-platform overarching security tools (orchestration, governance)
- Identify & progress Security initiatives to optimise & provide more efficient cross-platform tooling.
- Updating Azure/GCP standards/templates to follow the latest security standards and CIS Benchmarks.
- Create relevant project artefacts (e.g HLD, LLD, patterns, requirements).
- Engage with Cloud Teams, TDA, DevOps, Tooling.
- High degree of competence in verbal and written communication to a broad audience; and excellent, clear and succinct written communication.
This role will offer an initial 6-month contract with a view to extend in further 6-month increments.
Cyber Security Architect, Devops, Cloud, Integration, Logistics, Retail, Supply Chain, Agile, DevOps, Delivery