6 months contract initially
Location: Hybrid – one day a week in office (Salford)
Off payroll regulations apply.
What will you be doing?
Primarily focus on the modernisation of coding languages. In this case this will be the replacement of Objective-C code with Swift.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Significant experience with Objective-C and Swift
- A solid grounding in OOP analysis and design.
- Test and Behaviour Driven Development with knowledge and experience of software testing techniques including: unit testing with GHUnit,
- Experience of deploying production code in a Continuous Integration environment using Jenkins
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of web services & REST APIs
Who will you be working for?
With a wealth of experience to draw on through working with customers from a variety of sectors including Media, Banking and central Government, Reed Professional Services (RPS) understands the broad scope of project managing software design, build and development programmes that are end solutions focused. Our emphasis is on developing quality from the outset, testing at every step to keep both budget and deliverables on track.
Does this role sound like you? In that case we’d love to hear from you so please click “Apply” without delay!