IT Project Manager (Supply Chain) – inside IR35
Role has a base location in the City of London, however, is currently remotely based with occasional travel to site (expected to continue due to decrease in office space).
Retail, Supply Chain, Logistics & Distribution
My FTSE 100 retail & logistics client is one of the UK’s most recognisable brands with operations stretching across Europe and USA. They are currently looking for several experienced IT Project Manager at various levels to join their growing technology team focussing on a number of high profile, customer facing programmes that form part of an ongoing modernisation drive that aims to improve operational efficiency and enhance the customer experience.
To be successful in this role, you will have a varied background with most of the below;
- Demonstrable experience of successfully delivering IT projects
- Experience managing Project budgets up to £Xm
- Delivery of customer facing projects in a Retail / Supply Chain domain
- Knowledge and experience of both traditional and modern software/IT development lifecycles (Agile, Iterative and Waterfall)
- Awareness of best practices in Product Management, Architecture/Design, Testing and DevOps which support Agile/Lean High degree of competence in verbal and written communication to a broad audience; and excellent, clear and succinct written communication
This role will offer an initial 6-month contract with a view to extend in further 6-month increments.
Priority will be given to candidates with experience from a retail / supply chain IT background.
IT Project Manager, Logistics, Retail, Supply Chain, Agile, DevOps, Delivery