Lead Project Manager
11 Month Contract – Inside IR35 (Umbrella)
Rate: £500.00 – £600.00 per day
Location: Newport, South Wales, or surrounding area
Hybrid working model
An exciting opportunity has come in to work one of our largest clients within the media industry. Our client is looking for a lead project manager to undertake a large project to support with a service transition with one of the company’s suppliers. This will be a lead role but will be hands on as will require direct stakeholder and supplier management.
You will be required to manage a complex transition of services of an end-to-end collections’ operation, modernising and improving services, and enhancing digital operations. You will need to transfer and test technical and process operations, over an 11-month period, for the build and implementation phase, ensuring risks to the continuity of services are mitigated. This will be an end-to-end project.
Must have demonstrable experience of competently managing co-dependencies and interactions between contracts and working with multi-stream projects.
This role is to start ASAP and interviews will be arrange by the end of next week.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- A recognised project management qualification (e.g., PRINCE2, APMQ, MSP, Scrum Master).
- Extensive and demonstrable experience in leading and managing large complicated (multifaceted) projects.
- Demonstrable record of successful project delivery (including leading teams, budgeting, planning, quality management, problem solving, reporting, managing risk).
- Expert knowledge of the project lifecycle including its products, techniques, appropriate methodologies, and techniques for delivery.
- Experience and strong knowledge with TUPE regulations
- Excellent communication (spoken, written, listening), social, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and reach agreement with difficult stakeholders, navigating ambiguous, changeable, and complex environments to achieve desired outcomes.
- Experienced in developing business cases and supporting delivery plans.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and procedures for the domain. For example: procurement, contract management, environment, and health and safety.
- Experience of administration of a large department and of managing change programmes.
- Experience of project management and collaboration tools (e.g. MS project, JIRA, Register).
- Knowledge of the media sector ideal not essential
- Understanding of traditional and new technologies used in broadcast or digital media environments.
- Has managed a minimum of three projects with a budget of £2m+ or significant business area impact.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a member of the Reed Professional Services Talent Team will be in touch.