Solution Architect (Supply Chain) – inside IR35
Role has a base location in either Chesterfield or the City of London, however, is currently remotely based with occasional travel to site (expected to continue due to decrease in office space).
Retail, Supply Chain, Logistics & Distribution
My FTSE 100 retail & logistics client is one of the UK’s most recognisable brands with operations stretching across Europe and USA. They are currently looking for several experienced Solution Architect’s to join their growing technology teams focussing on a number of different high profile, customer facing programmes that form part of an ongoing modernisation drive that aims to improve operational efficiency and enhance the customer experience.
To be successful in this role, you will have a varied background with most of the below;
- Track record of design and delivery of large scale, complex integrated IT solutions.
- Knowledge and experiences of enterprise wide systems architectures.
- Experience working across retail / supply chain systems integrations / implementations eg. WMS, Automation/AI, Stock Management.
- High degree of competence in verbal and written communication to a broad audience; and excellent, clear and succinct written communication.
- Experience working in a lead capacity, taking architectural ownership of £Xm programmes, liaising with senior, board level stakeholders.
This role will offer an initial 6-month contract with a view to extend in further 6-month increments. Priority will be given to candidates with experience from a retail / supply chain IT background.
IT Project Manager, Logistics, Retail, Supply Chain, Agile, DevOps, Delivery