Reed Professional services are looking for a Load Tester to join one of our media/broadcasting clients. You will be required to identify services that require load testing. You will be able to create and run load tests base on different load profiles for both new and existing services. You will be able to share knowledge and help enhance the teams’ testing capabilities and being able to recommend or improve the existing load testing practices and tooling.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Writing and creating load test scripts in Scala
- Familiar with the use and integration of Jenkins
- Good understanding and experience of using Gatling (& other load testing tools)
- Extensive load testing experience, ideally working with OTT apps and services
- Load testing within modern agile, software teams, alongside developers building products in an iterative fashion
- Strong working knowledge of AWS
- Great communication skills
- An ability to independently manage workload
Please note- this is a 6-month contract. For suppliers engaging through a limited company, this contract is T&M based outside of IR35.
Does this role sound like you? In that case we’d love to hear from you so please click “Apply” without delay