Hybrid working model
Paying inside IR35
Experience working in large & complex organisations is ideal.
An exciting opportunity has come in to work with one of Reed Professional Services clients, a FTSE 100 organisation that is continuously growing their business to become number one in their industry.
The company has several new and ongoing projects that has created the need for a strong, all-round architect to join the team to assist in delivery. There will be a mix of projects but any experiences with Salesforce, particularly in Marketing Cloud and Analytics for an upcoming CRM re-platforming, as well as Mobile App/Website experience as they look at potentially rehousing their customer facing applications is highly desirable.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Develop the project blueprint received from Transformation Architects into solution designs as business needs are clarified, escalating and agreeing where we need to deviate from the original blueprint.
- Preparation of the Solution Architect design and ensuring it adheres to requirements, design principles and target vision for the overall solution.
- Develop technology specifications and leverage existing technologies to ensure new technology solutions are designed for optimal business use.
- Applying architectural and engineering concepts to design solutions that meet business requirements, considering scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, flexibility, availability and manageability.
- Ensures process, application, data and technology architecture are aligned.
- Identify the technologies to employ and take responsibility for the assurance and governance of supplier solutions
- Partner with business analysis to provide technical oversight to ensure IT solutions meet end user needs.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and self-starting
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of technical architecture roles across all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Ability to manage a large and varied workload, to prioritise and multi-task.
- Track record of design and delivery of large scale, complex integrated IT solutions.
- Ability to give advice and guidance on approach to design of systems architectures.
- Ability to communicate complex technical designs to business stakeholders and non-technical audiences
- Experience in performing complex analysis, consulting and providing technical recommendations.
- Proven experience in the planning, architecture, high level design and implementation of one or more of the following aspects of solution architecture: Services, Applications, Integration or Data.
- Experience of defining the technical architecture design principles and planning, design and implementation of complex systems architectures.
- Knowledge and experiences of enterprise wide systems architectures
- Practical experience of planning, designing and implementing applications and data in a complex distributed environment,
- Practical experience of service, application, data and infrastructure architecture
- Experience in systems delivery including analysis, design, implementation, testing and support.
- Experience of working with collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Experience of going through the transformation from Waterfall to Agile delivery methodologies.
If this sounds like the job for you then please follow the link to apply and one of our Talent Specialists will be in touch with you.