Business Analyst (Supply Chain) – inside IR35
Role has a base location in the City of London, however, is currently remotely based with occasional travel to site (expected to continue due to decrease in office space).
Retail, Supply Chain, Logistics & Distribution
My FTSE 100 retail & logistics client is one of the UK’s most recognisable brands with operations stretching across Europe and USA. They are currently looking for several experienced Business Analyst at various levels to join their growing technology team focussing on a number of different high profile, customer facing programmes that form part of an ongoing modernisation drive that aims to improve operational efficiency and enhance the customer experience.
To be successful in this role, you will have a varied background with most of the below:
- Strong requirements management skills
- Good Process Modelling skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrable experience as working as a Business Analyst for large complex organisations.
- Proven experience in requirements gathering and process mapping.
- Interpersonal skills; Communication, Influencing, Collaboration, Conflict Management.
- Vendor/Supplier management experience, in a multi-supplier environment.
- Experienced at working within both Waterfall & Agile project environments.
This role will offer an initial 6-month contract with a view to extend in further 6-month increments.
Priority will be given to candidates with experience from a retail / supply chain IT background.
IT Project Manager, Logistics, Retail, Supply Chain, Agile, DevOps, Delivery